The National Capital Authority Enterprise Agreement (2018-2021) is still current until a new approved agreement is approved. It provides information on employment conditions and remuneration for our staff . Read our current Enterprise Agreement.
Freedom of Information procedures
Under the Freedom of Information Act, Australians have rights to obtain access to government documents. See information on how we process freedom of information requests.
We have policies covering how we handle personal information and information collected when people visit this website.
Public Interest Disclosure procedures
The Public Interest Disclosure Act 2013 (PID Act) provides a framework for public officials to disclose suspected wrongdoing in the Commonwealth public sector.
The Authorised Officers within the National Capital Authority (NCA) for the purposes of the PID Act are:
- Sally Barnes, Chief Executive (Principal Officer)
- Andrew Smith, Chief Planner
- Lachlan Wood, Chief Operating Officer
The Authorised Officers may be contacted by either:
- Emailing the NCA at:
- Sally Barnes - Sally.BarnesPID@nca.gov.au
- Andrew Smith - Andrew.SmithPID@nca.gov.au
- Lachlan Wood - Lachlan.WoodPID@nca.gov.au
Write ‘Confidential – NCA PID’ in the subject line
- Writing to the Authorised Officer at GPO Box 373, Canberra ACT 2601. Mark any envelopes or external covers ‘Confidential – NCA PID’
- Telephoning the NCA’s office on 02 6271 2888 and asking to speak to an NCA Authorised Officer for receiving Public Interest Disclosures.
Our Service Charter outlines our statutory functions and the standards of service you can expect from us. See our Service Charter.
Find here the official accessibility statement for the National Capital Authority website.
Work Health and Safety (WHS) policy
The National capital Authority is committed to meeting the requirements of the Work Health and Safety Act 2011 through the prevention of work related injuries and protection of the health of all its staff, contractors, volunteers and visitors within its environment.
Read our WHS policy to see how we will meet these requirements.