Culture Loop: a new way to experience one good thing after another in the nation’s capital.
Now you can park once and ride all day on our free shuttle that will transport you on a convenient loop from easy parking bays to some of Canberra’s most loved cultural attractions and places of interest.
Board at any of the conveniently located stops to enjoy the free shuttle service 7 days a week from 9 am to 5 pm. Park once and ride the shuttle to your favourite venues and experience an array of exhibitions, galleries, collections, stories and events.
The free service will commence from the Canberra Centre with stops at the following destinations:
- Canberra Centre
- National Museum of Australia
- National Film and Sound Archive
- National Capital Exhibition at Regatta Point and Canberra and Region Visitors Centre
- National Library of Australia and Questacon
- Museum of Australian Democracy
- Australian Parliament House
- West Basin Carpark
- Canberra Museum and Gallery