Are you a keen photographer?
Want to see the beauty of Enlighten from Lake Burley Griffin?
Why not jump on one of our free lake cruises during the Enlighten Festival.
These cruises will depart every 30 minutes from 5 pm to 9 pm, Friday 1 to Sunday 3 March and Friday 8 to Monday 11 March.
The ferry will depart from the Commonwealth Place Jetty and will allow visitors to enjoy the beauty of Enlighten from the waters of Lake Burley Griffin.
- Parkes Place West between King Edward Terrace and Queen Elizabeth Terrace, Parkes (Access to National Library of Australia car park only)
- Parkes Place East between King Edward Terrace and Queen Elizabeth Terrace, Parkes
- Queen Elizabeth Terrace between Parkes Place West and Parkes Place East, Parkes
- National Library of Australia internal loop road, Parkes
- King Edward Terrace between Parkes Place East and Parkes Place West, Parkes
- King George Terrace between Parkes Place East and Parkes Place West, Parkes
Friday 1 March 2019 - 5:00PM to Monday 11 March 2019 - 12:00AM
- Mall Road West off King Edward Terrace, Parkes
Traffic in this area will be directed by detour signs and traffic marshals as appropriate.
For full program details please visit https://enlightencanberra.com/
NCA issued media release can be found here