Canberra Holi Festival of Colours returns in 2023, this time at the iconic Stage 88 venue in Commonwealth Park.
Canberra will witness one of the biggest and most colourful Indian festivals in the month of February 2023.
The event will include music, dance, colours and many more surprising acts. The festival is a true family event and welcomes all Australians, especially the energetic, adventurous and gregarious members of Canberra's Multicultural Community.
This 8-hour long festival will be divided into 3 sessions. First Slot - 12PM Till 3PM
Second Slot - 3PM Till 6PM
Final Slot - 6PM Till 8PM
- No Outside Colour Powder is Allowed
- Children must be supervised by an adult at all times
- Please be mindful of others while playing with the dry Holi Colour Powder.
- Registration is required
- You must carry your registration ticket physically or on your phone to get it scanned at the entry on the event day.
- Entry is free for the first 50% of registrations and the remaining 50% will have to pay an entry fee, so please register as soon as possible.
- Please do not attend this festival if you are feeling unwell the day before festival starts
Let's bring some colour to our lives with a Grand Colour Festival and let the colours of Holi spread the message of love and peace!
Acknowledgement of Country
Our work is on the land of the Ngunnawal People, Ngunnawal Country. We pay our respects to their Elders – past, present and emerging.