The National Capital Authority manages the national land within Canberra. NCA approval is required for events and all associated structures at these venues.

Click here for further information on Lake and Road Closures. Public Notices are also published in the Saturday edition of the Canberra Times, one week before the event.

Should you wish to access these temporarily closed areas you will need to liaise and agree arrangements with the event organiser.

Looking to hold an event on national land? Find out more about what is required.