The 13th Annual Christmas Eve at the Carillon concert will be held from 6.30pm to 7.30pm on Tuesday.
The free concert will feature a range of Christmas music performed by senior carillonists, Astrid Bowler and Thomas Laue.
NCA acting chief executive, Andrew Smith said the Christmas Eve performance will be a wonderful celebration of Christmas.
'Everyone is invited to bring along a rug and some refreshments to enjoy this special concert at the National Carillon in the beautiful surrounds of Aspen Island and Kings Park,' he said.
'This is the thirteenth year the concert has been held. Many families have made this event an annual tradition.
'Audiences this year will be treated to a mix of traditional Christmas music, and contemporary Australian carols,' said Mr Smith said.
The recital programme includes:
- Come All Ye Faithful ñ Christmas Carol ñ arr. R. Barnes
- The Christmas Song (Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire) ñ M. TormÈ & R. Wells ñ arr. R. Kroezen
- The Huron Carol ñ Canadian Christmas Hymn ñ arr. M. Myhre
- Have yourself a merry little Christmas ñ H. Martin & R. Blane ñ arr. G. Bodden
- Angels we have heard on high ñ Old French Melody ñ arr. M. Myhre
- Silent Night ñ F. Gruber ñ arr. A.C. Gerken
- In Dulci Jubilo - Old German Tune - arr. A. Bowler
- Lord Jesus Hath a Garden - Old Dutch Carol - arr. R. Barnes
- We Three Kings of Orient Are - J.H. Hopkins - arr. A. Gerken
- Good King Wenceslas - English Carol - arr. R. Barnes
- Carol of the Bells (Shedrik) - M.D. Leontovich - arr. R. Barnes
- Silver Bells ñ J. Livingston & R. Evans ñ arr. R. von Grabow
- Deck the Hall ñ Old Welsh Air ñ arr. A.C. Gerken
- God Rest you Merry Gentlemen ñ English Carol ñ arr. R. Barnes
- Joy to the World ñ L. Mason ñ arr. W. Westcott
- Little Town of Bethlehem ñ L.H. Redner ñ arr. M. Myhre
- Lo, How a Rose E'er Blooming - Old German Tune - arr. A. Bowler
- Come All Ye Shepherds - Traditional Bohemian Carol - arr. R. Barnes
- Variations on a French Nˆel ñ T. Fair
- The Silver Stars - Wm. G. James - arr. A. Bowler
- Hark the Herald Angels Sing- F. Mendelssohn - arr. A. Bowler
The National Carillon recital programme is proudly supported by Colliers International.