Historically, six Authority meetings are held each year. This was the third meeting for 2015.
The following is a public record of the matters discussed at the Authority meeting held on 4 May 2015. As some matters are privileged or confidential, this record follows, but does not completely represent the formal minutes of the meeting.
Matters discussed included:
- National Capital Exhibition Future Direction
- City & Northbourne Avenue Urban Design Framework
- Grevillea Park Planning Framework
- Masterplans for:
- Kings and Commonwealth Avenue
- Canberra Central Parklands
- Development Control Plans for:
- Blocks 2-4 Section 27 Forrest
- Block 15 Section 25
The next meeting is scheduled for Monday 22 June 2015.