All onsite education programs are free but must be booked. The National Capital Exhibition, Anzac Parade and Reconciliation Place are accessible to wheelchairs.
The NCA offers a range of education programs over a number of sites. Most can be tailored to suit any year level, unless otherwise specified, and all have links to the National Curriculum (see attachments below).
- Visit the National Capital Exhibition to learn more about the past, present and future of the National Capital through two programs:
- Brick by Brick: Build Your Own Capital includes a Lego™ building activity
- Imagining the Capital includes a creative drawing element
- Book an educational guided walk to dig deeper into our Australian story
- Anzac Parade programs focus on the way we remember the service and sacrifice of the men and women of the Australian Defence Forces
- Reconciliation Place programs introduce students to the similarities and differences between the stories of Indigenous and European Australians through sculptures and other artworks
- Lake Burley Griffin programs offer an introduction to the story of the National Capital
For more information contact:
Phone: (02) 6272 2902
Fax: (02) 6247 1875