Block 1 Section 42 Yarralumla – Canberra Southern Cross Yacht Club – Stage 1 – Site Redevelopment Works
A Works Approval (WA) Application has been submitted to the National Capital Authority (NCA) by Munns Sly Moore Architects Pty Limited. The application is for Stage 1 Site Redevelopment Works to the existing Canberra Southern Cross Yacht Club site on Block 1 Section 42 Yarralumla (12 Mariner Place, Yarralumla).
The proposed works include:
- Ground Floor Refurbishment (Associated with the Refurbishment of Snapper & Co.);
- Minor Demolition Works (including the removal of the existing external temporary marquee structure);
- Minor Alterations to Building Facades;
- Construction of New Pop-Up Kiosk Bar and Gelato Café;
- Construction of a new waste enclosure;
- Construction of a new gas meter enclosure;
- Construction of new external operable pergolas to rear paved and decking areas;
- Installation of a new outdoor fire place, external furniture and shade umbrellas;
- External lighting works;
- Removal and replacement of five (5) Malaleuca trees;
- Associated mechanical upgrades;
- Hard and soft landscaping works; and
- Associated site works.
The plans and supporting documentation for this WA application can be viewed at the NCA’s website.
The NCA welcomes feedback on this application by 5pm, Friday 9th July 2021.
Submissions can be made by:
- Email to WAconsultation@nca.gov.au
- Writing to GPO Box 373, Canberra ACT 2601
Please contact the NCA for further information on (02) 6271 2888.